• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Hypo Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Centralian Carpet Python (Bredli)

Length
I'll measure and update with weight if i can, see the pic.

Quantity Available
just the one precious little lady

Bred By
AD from Indicus (Tremain) animals

General Description
Gorgeous little lady i've had for a while now, was planning on breeding her but my hands are so full with too many other hobbies breeding pythons is no longer on the cards. Besides that i don't have a hypo male so she would be better off with someone else who can take her to her full potential in breeding. She is an active girl, moving around her space lots so it enjoyable to watch and admire if in a nice enclosure.

Temperament; easily handled for checks and enclosure cleans but not the kind of animal who will sit on your lap while you watch tv, she's very active and curious so a bit too busy to pause for too long. She handles best when taken out with a hook but i suppose this is just a habit for me so something she is used to. I can easily clean her unit while holding her in the other hand with no complaints from her.

Health; never had a problem, sheds perfect every time, only knocks back a feed when she's blue and feeling awful, poops fine too.

Colour; Now THIS is what i truly love about her and i will be sad to see her go because of it. She is the most unusual mossy/terracotta combination. Gorgeous colour on her front quarter with creams and rusty reds, speckled orange belly then coming down to her back end she has darkened up to an almost greenish hued rust colour instead of speckled black. It's so hard to describe it and the photos aren't the best because of my little camera but i can guarantee you she is something else to look at.

Feeding; eats anything, loves rats, fed on my home bred rats which you check out yourself so you know they're healthy too. I start my pythons feeding regime slowly and then vary between in frequent larger meals and then infrequent smaller meals so they don't always expect a meal when the doors are opened. She is really starting to grow now, currently eating weaner rats and growing!

Willing to Freight?
Will deliver if you're not too far away. Prefer local buyers but will freight with buyer paying costs and organising their own import permits.

Contact Details
PM here please :)

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back