• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Jungle and Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DHoffmann

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Carpet Python and Darwin Carpet Python

Jungle almost 2 years and Darwin 11 months

Length
approx. 1.4m and approx ~1m

Quantity Available
1 and 1

Bred By
Jungle: James Airdrie -- Southern Cross Reptiles line
Darwin: Kevin Welsh

General Description
Both healthy, beautiful and calm snakes. Excellent feed response and comfortable handling.

Willing to Freight?
Don't know how...

Contact Details
dthoffmann@gmail .com <---- remove the space between gmail and .com

Other Details
This is not something I thought I'd ever do, but my two gorgeous snakes need new homes due to a move to NZ. They're not too fond of snakes over there, so I cannot take them with me.

The Jungle was purchased from James Airdrie (Snakeitup on here) from this thread: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/sale-snakes-43/high-yellow-sxr-line-jungle-161891/, as the pick of the litter, F12. She has always had a fantastically strong feed response, but never bit me and is a very curious snake. None of the 'typical jungle temperament' everyone always goes on about, but she maintains the beautiful strong markings and colours of these snakes.

The Darwin was purchased earlier this year at the VHS Expo from Kevin Welsh as the largest snake that was most active and had the biggest feeding record. Loves her mice and never refused a feed, always shed perfectly. Only been bitten once after stupidly putting my hand in the enclosure with her straight after a feed, she handles impeccably otherwise. She has the most incredible eyes.

Both snakes come with an intermediate enclosure made from plastic tub that currently houses them as their other enclosures have already been sold.

The Jungle is up for $500
The Darwin is up for $150

Please do ask me any questions, as much as I don't want to I do have to get rid of them before I leave the country...

Jungle:
JWVor.jpg

Hlumf.jpg

4Sl8K.jpg

fJC0L.jpg

Darwin:
ypMyy.jpg

oa5XN.jpg

RzSMm.jpg

Both had feeds last night, eager as can be. Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Price drop!

$450 for the Jungle
$125 for the Darwin

Please help me find these beautiful snakes new homes.

Last edited:
The Darwin is gone, hopefully to a very good home as a first snake to a young'un, so I hope they enjoy!

The Jungle is still available but I've got a fair bit of interest in her as well so be quick.

Last edited:
A potential buyer for the Jungle just fell through so she's still on the market, needs to go by the 8th as that's my final moving date!

She's been absolutely wonderful to me and I'm sure someone else would be very happy to welcome her into your home.

As of 06/01/13:
Both have gone on to wonderful new homes, thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back