• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female QLD BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dadaman

Reaction score
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Species Common Name Black Headed Python

Age 7

Length 8.5 ft

Quantity Available 1

General Description Unfortunalty I have been told by the Mrs I have to sell my large BHP if I am going to get into GTP's. So here she is up for sale. Fantastic snake. Never bitten. Always friendly. Fantastic around kids or adults. She has never refused a feed. Always sheds with no problems or left behind skin. She has been really well looked after so I want her to go to a good home. Will suit a BHP batchlor looking for a girlfriend (she won't say no).
Open to reasonable offers. Also willing to swap for a GTP + agreed price difference in cash.

Willing to Freight? Yes. I will also meet half way with anyone inside the Sydney Metro area

Contact Details PM me for my mobile number

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) Can show upon drop off

Other Details

There is some good interest. All PM's answered. I am asking for $650 for those who have asked. I have priced her well below what I have been offered in the past.

Sold

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 462
  • P1020862.jpg
    P1020862.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 586
Last edited: