few snake q's (pics too)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkyfox

Reaction score
i bought this off gumtree for $220 it was there last 1 it was advertised as a julatten jungle python but i just would like someone to confirm this i was feeding it a pinky rat every 9-10 days but today it ate 2 pinky rats.. it was born on january the 16th
uploading pics now..

2cy3yj8.jpg

fx3y0.jpg

deqvm8.jpg

2wnmtmf.jpg

a0wfv5.jpg

sorry i didnt rotate the images..

I'll be the first to admit that i'm no guru and only owned my jungle hatchy for a couple of months. He was born end of december and he eats one pinky rat every 5-7 days. He's an atherton and looks a lot like yours but they all change as they get older so who knows, maybe your's will turn b&w but has a hint of gold in those photos.

Looks like a julatten to me. The photos aren't very good but it looks like it is grey and black? I can't see the gold zeusy mentioned. It should after a while go more silvery white and black. Jungles can take a while to colour up.

I see no reason to suggest it isn't a julatten locale.

Looks like a julatten to me. The photos aren't very good but it looks like it is grey and black? I can't see the gold zeusy mentioned. It should after a while go more silvery white and black. Jungles can take a while to colour up.

I see no reason to suggest it isn't a julatten locale.
thanks for the replys and the assurance its got a tiny bit of brown in between the black but im happy with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back