Finally...............

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs_davo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
P9280507.jpgP9280512.jpgP9280515.jpg

I finally managed to get some half decent photos of my new marbled geckos that I got off Gecko Dan a few weeks ago. Many thanks for all your help Dan.......

The little buggers are very shy and hide really, really well - to well actually.:lol:

They will hide in the smallest of areas and I had to change them into a smaller enclosure until they get a bit bigger.....

congrats on your new additions they sure look cute as hatchies, they are very clever at hiding even as adults, im contemplating moving mine out of their 24''x18''x24'' exo terra as im worried one of them isnt getting enough crickets.

looking good Ian what gekos do you have now levis and marbled

I have a breeding trio of golden tails ( which I have one baby that hatched out today), a male asper, 3 male and 2 female levis, and the marbled.
Have run out of money ( no more snakes left to sell ) so will have to save for some more.....
I need a female asper ( if anyone has one going cheap - lol )

Sarah - I was housing them in a 60x40x40 URS terrarium - I found that they were hiding in a crevice that ran around the inside at the
top of the enclosure - very scarey when the day after you get them and you cannot see them in the enclosure.
The only thing that gave them away , was that I could just see either a foot or the end of their tail.......
Trickey little buggas......

i now have them in one of those plastic things that can be used as fish tanks ( with the coloured lids) I have put mesh
( flyscreen ) between the lid and the enclosure.

Works great and I can now see them more....

i pull my big marmorata tank apart every day so i can check for left over crickets and to clean up after them, i just think i will move mine into the nt spiney tail tank enclosure which is 18inch exo terra cube , i think while yours are small its best to keep them in a small enclosure that plastic fishtank is perfect for them, so at least you can make sure they are eating . They are very shy i find and like to find a nice dark spot during the day . Mine only venture out at night or at the sight of crickets and then its only the largest one that comes out at feedingtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back