Fire Donation - Adelaide

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For as long as you lot continue to attack me I'll keep defending myself.

In reading back over the posts, I can't see where you have been "attacked" yet, or maybe that's what you are looking for? Tell you what, if you don't want anyone answering you back, let's make a deal, stay away from this thread and leave us to do what we feel we need to, and we'll not message you again.................... in other words, you leave us alone, and we promise to leave you alone.....fair enough????? Bye bye.

We have already delivered 4 Transit Vans and 3 caged trailer loads full down to central drop off station.

I have another 40 boxes and about 50 large bags at my house ready for collection this afternoon.

Eylandt - we get your point - so now you can sush !!!

Wayville and U store it are now asking that clothes be stored and kept for the time being.

The are still accepting toys, toiletries, food items, gifts,

The people may well need more clothing items as the next few weeks unfold,

Great to see that so many people have given so much.

Huge well done to all of you that have gone out of your way to help, you should all be very proud of yourselves for pulling off what you have so far:D It's nice to know their are still a lot of good people in the world:)
Being so far away I could only help financially but I take comfort in knowing the victims & their families have people such as yourselves surrounding them through this terrible time.

Animals need help too

Don't forget about the animals !!

We need donations to start fire rescue and rehabilitation. Many Victorian Wildlife Shelters have been burnt down completely.

Go to www.wildlifevictoria.org.au to donate.

Thanks,
Alison

I have probably half a semi load of stuff here which is being collected today.

Many Thanks to everyone who donated goods.

The company I work for has donated $100,000.00 and any donations by staff they are going to go dollar for dollar.

Good on all the businesses getting on board.
I will be going through my wardrobe as well. Some of my clothes still have the labels on them.....best to give them to someone who needs them much more than me.

An update of what we have collected, mind you we have already taken a few loads down to the centre point drop off station, you could at least double this pile with what we have already dropped off.

Many thanks to Sam who drove to my place from way down south today to drop off more collections.

Attachments

• DSCF3696.jpg
    DSCF3696.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF3697.JPG
    DSCF3697.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 42
Just filled the truck about 10 pallets worth of goods.

Big thanks to Direct Freight Express, Tim from URS, Impact Flooring, Sam, Bev, Christies Beach Primary School and everyone else that has helped me get stuff together, and get it on its way !!

Attachments

• 11022009044.jpg
    11022009044.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
we defiantately still needs stuff for the animals pet carriers especially atm. Any thing we get will be distributed between the different wildlife groups in Vic, not just one. Please if you can help ring me or send me a PM 0403269953

Glidergirl, PM sent to you.
Still more goods coming in at Milang & now there is a collection point at Strathalbyn. I will be collecting what they have for bagging & tagging. I think a big thanks also needs to go to the Milang Old School House Community Centre for all the help they have given. All the staff there, both paid & volunteers have been great, from receipting cash donations to running back & forward to the shed with the phone for me, & everything in between. And the people of this region have been so generous too.
I was amazed to see the huge collection at your place Taryn. Most of your carport was hidden! ..& that is a GIANT carport, lol! I think you guys are just awesome for all the work you have done & are still doing.

A valid point was brought to my attention tonight. NSW have also had fires. Anyone know anything about these? And could we send some of the vast amount of donations their way if needed? And Qld? The sheer size of devastation in Vic has overshadowed the other areas that may also need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back