fire!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I could not imagine the horror of trying to fight this monster.
fire1.jpg

This is so horrible , i had tears in my eyes and i went all numb watching today tonight. : ' (

Stay safe.
x

Well Today Me and a couple of friends arranged a mufti day.. A school with 200 student managed to raise $ 907.45 all going to the red cross appeal to help these people Its Just a time where Australia needs to unite and help everyone . At this time id like to thank everybody who has donated Its nice to see theres caring people out there :)

Thats a great effort for such a small school, well done:) My kids had a mufti day at school yesterday for the red cross appeal, not sure what was raised yet but every bit helps.

Yeh I was expecting $300 max. But everyone dug deep and we made triple that. :) Like i say EVERY CENT HELPS :)

how's that aye, a peodofile fire bug... to fragile to go to court.... then send him to the community of jeeralang and churchill..... then we'll see how fragile the toss is.... knew as soon as they got him he would be protected and put under high security..... HANG THE PEICE OF *****... rope him between 2 horses or 4 and pull him apart.... who cares about him. they have him so kill the loser.... sure some1 will get a clear shot as he walks out of the courts..... a mass murderer, arsonist, and now peodophile!!! why protect him from the public, did he co-operate once he was found or something.... bloody once again the laws serving in favour of the scum in this country.... if i knew he was in the morewell courthouse fri arv ( i knew about if he was getting charged he'd be goin) i woulda gone to see his face (sure many others would've as well) oh well, Monday- melb magistrates... lets see the turn out

Think of the humans that have lost there homes their works their family or there own lives.. think of the animals millions that have died over 220 000 hectares lost?? cant be serious... i have no idea how somebody could hostely do this... they should spend there rest of their lives in jail or get killed the way they killed other people its gone past the point were they have a chance to live a free life again..... Mum crys almost every single night when the news is on its hard to grasp how much the people and animals have lost.... Goodluck to everyone and everything in the future with any disaster..
The amount of people donating and helping shows that their are more good people then bad in the world.. but the people that do bad things stand out against the rest of us and the news enjoys casting bad news upon us hardly ever having good storys that brighten our day..

Last edited:
i dont want my tax dollars keeping him alive...... give him the pain, agony, missery, and the anger of wats beinn done to him as he is frail and can't cope... mite be an eye opener to how those sufering feel. also he wont do it again if he's dead!!!!... guess he will go with the insanity plea and a voice told him to do it seeing as he cant handle punishment for his actions!???

Last edited by a moderator:
stick him in a room and light fires around the edges so it surrounds them.. like the bastards did to the towns.. screw humanely putting him down or keeping him alive... whats people do to other people shoukd be done to them.....

Whats the death toll at now? Hopefully it hasn't risen. Havn't seen the news in a while and cant find anything up to date on google
Wish they were right when they predicted 40

sdaji gots pwnd

but on a high not just saw a news report saying the fireies think it may be all over next week

Not sure which post to ask this in, but i have some winter clothes ,womans and kids...does anyone know if there are any drop offs around the central coast for these clothes to get to Victoria?

i dont want my tax dollars keeping him alive...... give him the pain, agony, missery, and the anger of wats beinn done to him as he is frail and can't cope... mite be an eye opener to how those sufering feel. also he wont do it again if he's dead!!!!... guess he will go with the insanity plea and a voice told him to do it seeing as he cant handle punishment for his actions!???

The bloke has been charged, not convicted. Not guilty at this point in time. Like it or not, that's probably the most basic tenet of our justice system.
I do hope that you'll post a video of yourself outside the courthouse, screaming into the wind after the court appearance tomorrow? I'm guessing you won't. Sit back and watch it on TV.
But.... that will never be immediately gratifying to the stupid, the thick, the perpetually underachievingly dense murk the rest of us have to have to swim along the river of life with...

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess your post was swallowed up by all the Sdaji-bashing.

Which was totally well deserved!!

IF they find that guy guilty of setting the fire that killed 20 odd people, then I would happily watch on, as he's locked in his home and then have it set alight. Let him sit there and realise that there's no chance of him getting out then he might understand just a small fraction of what he's caused others.

Althouhh, he's not had to sit by and watch his children burn to death like so many others have. I have no sympathy for him what-so-ever!!!

How you haven't been suspended for that comment is beyond me. I guess your post was swallowed up by all the Sdaji-bashing.

The bloke has been charged, not convicted. Not guilty at this point in time. Like it or not, that's probably the most basic tenet of our justice system.
I do hope that you'll post a video of yourself outside the courthouse, screaming into the wind after the court appearance tomorrow? I'm guessing you won't. Sit back and watch it on TV.
But.... that will never be immediately gratifying to the stupid, the thick, the perpetually underachievingly dense murk the rest of us have to have to swim along the river of life with...

lol :lol: yeah, got me too!!! and believe me would if i could but some people work during the week... lets just hope it was him , that he is guilty and all this crap aint a waste of time for police, the courts and tax payers dollars....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back