Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was called out to Surry Hills to remove this snake. As its the same area I thought it might be one from Sherm's collection.
sort020.jpg

sort021.jpg

I get them a little different than that up this way Pete they must vary a bit hey :lol:

I think it might be an exotic. I got a few now but cant get them interested in each other.

Have you tried sticking them in the fridge for cooling,i hear these exoticss have different requirements than our native animals.Maybe toss a tri coloured blizzard morph in as they're used to the cold,or you could always clone them.

What type does sherm have?

I thought I could do some gene shearing, where are those scissors.

God starve the flaming lizards petey you have more guts than vesna or ssnakeman handling that sucker!! :lol:

:evil: There ya go moose spoiling it for me again dude! :evil: Ive got a green 1$ one and i keep him in a cage with heating and everything, ime even going to ask uncle jeffrey if i can put him on the books.Just let me dream and be happy,yep pete ile take the little boelens python of ya and put it next to greeny. :D

It was on a roof so its probably a type of tree snake. I know the ones you mean Moose, they are so life like. Those things could fool people into calling someone to drive across town in peak hour traffic, then climb onto the roof of a two story house to remove it.

Rubberus Elasticus, I think you might have the first Surry Hills sighting of this species, I would ring the museum and see if it has been reported previously. Hmmm thinking on it though, it might be worth getting it identified by Mr. Irwin first?

Oh, thats a red belly or a brown snake from the Gold Coast.

This is the second one. Must be from those few warmer days last week.

Hugsta and I had a Wooden snake the other day, it was in a womans Lemon tree, well according to her, it looked more like a small bush, so we put the ladder away and took the wooden snake to the Vets for treatment! LOL! :lol:

Neil

If that's the first of it's kind you've come across and is a new species i'd be a bit worried sending it to the museum it'll most likely get pickled and what a shame for such a gorgeous living animal :wink:

Looks healthy to me for a wild animal and if it's a type of tree snake maybe P roofus ridiculosi???

NCHERPS said:
Hugsta and I had a Wooden snake the other day, it was in a womans Lemon tree, well according to her, it looked more like a small bush, so we put the ladder away and took the wooden snake to the Vets for treatment! LOL! :lol:

Neil

You shoould have called a carpenter :D

Your cat needs a vet Moose. Id say after that episode its stuffed.

8) There ya go trying to trick the oldwise and experieced crocodile hunting fart Moosey baby! 8) Matey ime not just any old gerryatric :evil: I know that snake with the pussy cat is really a gold coast common brown,i read my forums dude! :evil: Righto thats moose finnished,peterrescue thats definetly the sydney bandy bandy,if you dont believe me mate ask steven irwin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back