• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fish Tanks Display Quality Can Running in a pet shop now about to renovate Aspley

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Hall

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Aspley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Quantity Available

5 Banks tanks vary, see below. Price is per Bank also. If someone wants all 5 banks, sure we can work out a deal.

General Description

Pet shop display quality tanks! (that's what they are used for right now, in excellent condition). we are about to renovate the shop and we are changing our fish tank system to make room for reptiles (as i should!!) hence why we are selling some of the tanks.

they are in excellent condition all with
-sliding glass lids,
-4ft aquaone al40d (double lights), rrp$220
-better bulbs, aquarelle and tropical tubes, rrp$55
-bulk heads, as all tanks are on our system they are all drilled and plumbed,rrp$33 each
-sponge filters large x1 for each tank, rrp$10
- the stand itself - they have 3 tanks on them but are designed to hold 4, we just don't use the top shelf, too high, black oil paint. rrp $600
- 3 tanks (depending on dividers etc.) all tanks have been painted black on back side, rrp $200 to $450 each
-*gravel if you want it?*

these tanks cost me just short of 3k each, so i think 1k each is fair, they are very good condition still, only a few yrs old. just won be able to fit them in with reptiles coming in! Bank 5 cost me less of course as they are 3 ft not a 5ft so we can do i different price for them.

the is a few different combinations of tanks i am selling off. all are (WxDxH) 4ft x 2ft x 15in. some of the tanks however are divided. the divided tanks are all drilled with bulkheads, ie some tanks have 2 bulkhead some have 3, and some have 4, sure you get the idea.
so there are
-4 ft tanks straight
-4 ft tank 3 dividers (4 tanks, 4 bulk head)
-4 ft tank 2 dividers (3 tanks, 3 bulk head)
-4 ft tank 1 divider (2 tanks, 2 bulk head)

ok so i have are.

bank1
1 x straight
2 x 3 dividers

bank2
1 x straight
1 x 2 dividers
1 x 1 divider

bank3
1 x straight
2 x 2 dividers

bank4
3 x straight

bank5
*3 FOOT TANKS NOT 4FT FOR THIS BANK* BUT SAME CONDITIONS, excellent condition, with double lights with better bulbs, bulkheads etc
Bank 5
3 x straight

all these tanks currently in use, so you can see them running, over next few weeks will be draining and cleaning, i would like to have them sold before end of end of May. as our renovations are at mid June.

I am not interested in swaps for these sorry. you can however pay on eft/credit card but if you like, or of course cash is fine.

I can of course get more photos and post them if anyone wants me too. Fish in pictures not included in the price, as i said i am currently using them for the next week or so.

Aspley Pet Centre, 57 kirby rd aspley. welcome to come in and have a look of course, when are here and open.

Willing to Freight?

No, but will help you load of course. I don't even have a car so can not offer to help on that this one sorry.

Contact Details

Aspley Pet Centre, 57 kirby rd aspley - 38628852 or personal mobile 0411 422 355 or pm here anytime of course. Please don't call me early in the morning, i am not very friendly in the ams, night time however i will gladly take calls till midnight. Just saying ti how it is.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 257
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 279
In an attempt to make it easier for people as some want bits but not the whole i am willing to break up as it is coming closer to the time i need these gone. Preference of course giving to people who want banks or multiple banks. $3700 the lot for anyone interested. Pick up in Aspley. Can still see them running, but i can change this quickly as no fish in them, just need to be drained.

Tanks – All in excellent condition all with sliding glass lids. All tanks 2 foot deep, 15 inches high, 4 ft wide, Painted black on back, bulk heads, elbows, risers and stainless steel strainers included, some have gravel.
6 x -4 ft tanks straight (1 tank, 2 bulk heads)$150 each
2 x -4 ft tank 3 dividers (4 tanks, 4 bulk head) $225 each
3 x -4 ft tank 2 dividers (3 tanks, 3 bulk head) $200 Each
1 x -4 ft tank 1 divider (2 tanks, 2 bulk head) $175 Each

Lights
10 x -4ft aquaone al40d (double lights) with aquarelle and tropical tubes $100

Stands
4 x -4 Teir 4ftx2ft, Wood, painted black with oil based paint $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back