food

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My blue tongue gets chicken, banana, veges, and on the odd occation lean meat (only feed lean meat sparcley)

hey ash

Ridge tailed monitor - crickets, roaches, mince (chicken or turkey)

Blue tongue - snails mince (any type), love banana vegies (especially carrot and bok choy)

Shingle back - snails, thrive on eggs (chook eggs) pretty much any sweet fruit or vegie (strawberries, banana etc.)

Hope this helps a little

Take care
matt

Quote:
Shingle back - snails, thrive on eggs (chook eggs) pretty much any sweet fruit or vegie (strawberries, banana etc.)
Hey Matt someone is giving my son a stumpy as present, please explain the chook eggs bit - just whole eggs? or scrambled?

My blue tongues are spoilt rotten. They get alfalfa, broccoli, snow pea sprouts, paw paw, banana, carrot, buk choy, crix, woodies, lean mince, grasshoppers, canosnails, dine beef and vege dog food
and whatever else I come across, lol.
They LOVE quail eggs

just crack the egg on to a plate and give it a bit of a stir (so the white and the yolk combine) they will sit at the side of the plate and just lap at it till it is all gone then look at you for more :)

Nah, the chicken I feed mine has been cooked, but is cold, for baby lizards, feed every day, but only 2-3 time a week for a full grown adult Shingle or Bluey.

Nah, the chicken I feed mine has been cooked, but is cold, for baby lizards, feed every day, but only 2-3 time a week for a full grown adult Shingle or Bluey.

Dicco can i ask you why you cook the chicken meat??

I don't, I just use the leftovers from the BBQ chickens we get, I don't see any problem giving them raw chicken though, they're know to take chicks in the wild.

Rolled Oats to my skinks as well as lettuce,rockmelon,apple,carrot and other vegies and fruit all mixed up. They get the occasional dog food, egg or lean beef cut in strips aswell as pinkies.

My Ridgey eats woodies, crickets, strips of boiled egg (he prefers them cut in thin strips) and pinkies. He will eat any bug- waxworms his favourites. I'm fussy about giving him chicken though cos the only two times i have ever given him chicken he had seizures. ?

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back