Ford or Holden?????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you own/prefer?????????

• FORD

Votes: 59 26.3%
  • HOLDEN

Votes: 104 46.4%
  • None of the above or dont care

Votes: 54 24.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, no real opion. But will say holden as i work at a holden car yard. Then again I drive a Mazda Bravo SDX (B4000), and it's the same as the ford. Just as the new izuzu D-max is a Holden Rodeo. The olny thing authentic to the brands on cars these day are the badges. Well, leaves me neutral.

Just give me a 4X4.

give me the smallest and most economy efficient car, I don't care who makes it.

give me the smallest and most economy efficient car, I don't care who makes it.

Can picture you in a Leyland Mini Slateman. lol :lol::lol:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 61
I'd love to see your bike carry 4 people and keep up with a car ;) ....oh, and together with a boot-full of luggage :lol:

Like this??? :lol:

And personally i think valiant / mopar/ hemis are better :D

Last edited:
Looks like Willowbank to me? Been a long time since Ive been there lol

Like derrr...:p

There is also quite a good strip up in CQ, or at least there used to be. Most Qld drag racers with something that serious will go to Willowbank but other places DO exist...;)

Looks like Willowbank to me? Been a long time since Ive been there lol

Hey 4orce,

The strip here is at Benaraby, a few ks out of Tannum. I hear Simon prefers lane 1 (I honestly have no idea why, Kris just said to mention it :lol:).

From memory is it not very far from the sourthern entry into Tannum (if it still exists) just on the south side of the Benaraby bridge? Since I left Gladstone, they put a bridge across from Boyne to Tannum, which has now been there for years I know, but that made the southern entry redundant. We left the area in 1981 but have been back a few times to catch up with old school mates and rellies up there...

Is the strip still called the Golding Quarter?

Hey 4orce,

The strip here is at Benaraby, a few ks out of Tannum. I hear Simon prefers lane 1 (I honestly have no idea why, Kris just said to mention it :lol:).

Saw a show in Fox Sports on the Mackay strip. They had a national meet up there straight after the heavy flooding, the locals did a great job getting it back useable.

home track is benaraby, but we go to willowbank ,sydney ,darwin and mackay when we get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back