forum flags.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonss

Reaction score
hi everyone...
is anyone else having probs with the forum flags?
im a little lost as no new post flags are showing so not sure which topics are still on the go..lol
cheers paul.

I"m having the same trouble paul. When I first come on the flags show what I haven't read, but as soon as I read one topic they all disappear, then I don't know whats new and whats not.....???

Mine are all over the place Paul! My own posts are showing up as new, old posts are showing up as new, new posts don't always have the new post flags and the only way I can recognise new posts is by paying VERY close attention to dates and times. After a bottle of red it's simply impossible. hic, burp.

By the way, this is a new post :)

Same problem,
Also when i post instead of "your message has been enter successfully" i get "invalid session" and i have to go out of the topic and start again.

Yea I am suffering the 'invalid session' thingy. Flags are working again now they werent last night......
Cheers

Same

Yeah, the flags are doing the same for me.

...but on a positive note, I LOVE what SJ is doing to the site. He's done a good job of finding/integrating new modules to improve the site.

LOVE the cute little sroll-up thingy on the latest Forum posts section!

:-(

I've been trying to find some sort of pattern of behaviour that causes the flags to vanish, without luck.. :( Very frustrating

Soon as I make a post they all turn to 'read' now.........

Soon i post something they stop working. Junior is saying that he can not fix this. He is lost. Not enough knowledge poor thingo.

Same problem for me...
I'm just using dates and times as best I can.
I'm sure SJ will have it back on track soon - you've got my vote of confidence Adam!

What is that Afrofishiomonsteriohead.
He is lucky boy to have me. I am one to check his gilfriend one day. I am one he will inheret from one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back