forum thingy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey what happened to all olivacious71 forums they are all .... now

whats that mean i have found one of his posts not like it on but all the rest gust say ....... last edited by olivaces

meg did it herself..(thats why it says "last edited by olivacious71")..i assume she doesnt want to take part any more????

any chance you can let us in on the know meg???

cheers
STP

I noticed the same thing.
Anything wrong Meg?
Give admin a PM if there is anything we can do.
Looks like a lot of good advice is being missed.

Stevethepom said:
meg did it herself..(thats why it says "last edited by olivacious71")..i assume she doesnt want to take part any more????

any chance you can let us in on the know meg???

cheers
STP

nah no probs, just went bit overboard with the adivice, got sick of seeing my own name................

cheers
meg

brendan_spencer said:
whats that mean i have found one of his posts not like it on but all the rest gust say ....... last edited by olivaces

am a she not a he brendan.............and though some may think think I am pushing 50, am 32 on wednesday, here is a crappy pic to prove it.
cheers
meg

Attachments

• picture_26.jpg
    picture_26.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 386
I think it's a great pic!
Have a great day on Wednesday

Happy birthday To Youuuuuuuu [on Wednesday]
Happy birthday To Youuuuuuuu [on Wednesday]
Happy Birthday Dear Megsie! [on Wednesday]
Happy Birthday To you!!!!!!!! [and many more]

Gregory said:
32 Meagan???
Geez,you're nearly as old as me. :wink:

Never Gregory , never(the kids always give our age away greg, Danny is 6 tomorrow, so wednesday is anticlimax,)................

thanks for the birthday cheers everyone, am now turning clock back, 21 again.

meg :wink:

Nicole said:
I think it's a great pic!
Have a great day on Wednesday

geez thanks nicole, expression says it all, ten year old with camera, hurry up and get this over with.

meg :)

I didn't get that impression at all, I think you're looking thoughtful...
I always like these kind of pics better than the posed fake smiley ones.
Again, have a great day on Wednesday! :)

Hi Meg

you sound a bit glum. I don't know why and I didn't know you were a lady but as far as I can see you look great. Happy 21st Birthday on Thursday

Graham 8)

Methinks you have just gained a fan club.

I don't know to many guys called meg! come on people tell me you picked that up? :?

Your only as young as you feel meg, i feel like i'm 21 but then i am 21 so lucky me :)

grahamh said:
Hi Meg

you sound a bit glum. I don't know why and I didn't know you were a lady but as far as I can see you look great. Happy 21st Birthday on Thursday

Graham 8)

Methinks you have just gained a fan club.

Just a bit herped/ratted out, contemplating summer and the joys it brings when you have a ton of rat and mouse cages set up, anyone an airconditioning rep?? :D should have some macs/beardies etc to trade if anyone is looking to offload one.

haha me a lady, you will have to confer with Greg on that one methinks, but thanks for the sentiment.

cheers
meg
off to feed rats at 11.38pm doesn't get better than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back