forum thingy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have a wonderful birthday my sweet! By the way, That Pic, You're a spunk alright :) If only I were ten years younger :)

I'm glad you explained your missing posts cos I thought I'd upset you by calling your VERY helpful post on my Water Dragons an essay :)

africancichlidau said:
Well you have a wonderful birthday my sweet! By the way, That Pic, You're a spunk alright :) If only I were ten years younger :)

I'm glad you explained your missing posts cos I thought I'd upset you by calling your VERY helpful post on my Water Dragons an essay :)

Good grief afric, think a trip to opsm is in order mate, nuthin much upsets me especially a reply to a post online.
cheers
meg

I wonder if Brendan will ever post a picture of himself.....
I always picture him as the little fat kid nextdoor on "Hey Dad".

I've just realised that being a scapegoat means you can never get insulted. Anything you say to Greebo can be ignored.

I hope that you had great birthday meg. Makes me happy to see another beautifull female face in our forum.
Just please stay a way from afrofishowersexhead. He have a few problems this personality from Melbourne.
So young and beautifull you should celebrate nonstop. I visited your site and hope that your business will do well. Anybody who need some snake food contact charming meg.

Im tiny i am like 35 kilos and i will give cc a pic of me on msn and i gust call everyone a his im like the smallest in year 8 but the biggest in another way:D

brendan.jpg

Heres a pic of Brendan Spencer - he asked me to post it for him, as he didn't know how to do it. :wink:

ohhhhhhhh he looks like a bad-ass gangsta!!!!!!!

also since then i havent cut or washed my hair and thats like 6 months it is like a mad thing its my trademark

Big Spence Stud :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A stud to Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters me thinks.

Slateman said:
I hope that you had great birthday meg. Makes me happy to see another beautifull female face in our forum.
Just please stay a way from afrofishowersexhead. He have a few problems this personality from Melbourne.
So young and beautifull you should celebrate nonstop. I visited your site and hope that your business will do well. Anybody who need some snake food contact charming meg.

Thanks for that slatey, have actuallay met you before at our herp meeting, mac herps, you came up to the back table and said hello, you were soooooooo charming. hehehe

meg

ReptileRascals said:
brendan.jpg

Heres a pic of Brendan Spencer.

Oh you poor little thing, you look like a boy in my daughters class (she is 10), your comments about waiting for things to grow all make sense now. (though still too much information)
I will make amends for throwing things on the bus at school at kids that looked just like you, and try to keep any flaming of you to a minimum.

meg :twisted:

Oh i remember meg. You was selling rats there. Well members her picture is not taken well in that case. Meg is much better looker than the photo shows.

Yes i would like them all. And Nicole have special place in my hearth. Only problem is afro that me and I are getting old and senile and we appear to be only true gentleman on APS. The other blokes think more about the beer and tattoos. Greebs fault again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back