Four words...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly charismatic isn't he?

Glad you enjoyed it Mark! :)

Why am I not surprised that you went Nic? And that you thought he was looking pretty good. I remember something a while back about Patrick Stewart? Lol. :D
I had a friend who went and said how good it was. Absolutely no complaints. She happened to notice who exceptionally good looking he was aswell. Lol :roll:

I doubt very much he'd compare to Korn though...Lol!!! :lol: :wink:

Missed Bowie I do like him but not to dissapointed that i missed out by the sound of it.
There is nothing worse than being let down when expectations are so high.
TOOL all the way i've said it b4 and i will say it 4ever,the best live gig ever.

Are you joking africa I'm sure ya rocked to a little bowie before.
Metallica were awesome aswell.

!!!!!!!!! Jet rock !!!!!!!!!!!

here is a question........

:idea: if you where traped on a desert island for 5 years with the choice of only 1 cd what would it be ?????????

luke said:
here is a question........

:idea: if you where traped on a desert island for 5 years with the choice of only 1 cd what would it be ?????????
Would it make a difference without a CD player?

ive been floggin the chili peppers blood sugar sex magik cd for the last 13 yrs i reckon i could get 5 more out of it :mrgreen:

nice choice niqmax

and parko there is a cd player don't ask me how it got there its hypothetical :wink:

No worries Luke buddy, I wont ask, but is it the kind of cd player that plugs into palm trees?
Pink Floyd- Dark side of the moon is my favourite.

any1 who hasnt seen tool should, theres nothing like it believe me

I think I mentioned before, but I saw them a few years back on Aenima. Really good stuff. Not my favouirte show but up there.

Pink Floyd- Dark side of the moon is my favourite.

Parko I think that Wish You Were Here or Meddle are my favourites. You gotta love Echoes and One Of These Days... .

I believe that Floyd, Radiohead, and Tool all have alot in common musically. They all have that same experimental attitude, going against the grain and getting stranger and stranger all the time. Unfairly, but I feel that seeing Radiohead is as close to seeing Pink Floyd as I'll ever get. Spiritualized was kinda like an old Barrett/Floyd show. I hate all you that have seen Floyd. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another live Floyd note, my sponsor saw them on Wish You Were Here and Animals. He said on Wish You Were Here, these roadies came up to set up Floyd's gear and when they were done, picked up the instuments and started playing, it was them and no one knew it. Too cool. He said they were the best band he had ever seen. From what I've seen from Live In Pompeii and Pulse, I'd agree.

Yeah I think I mentioned I've seen the video ''Live in Pompeii'', it is insane. But Dark side of the moon is my fav because it is a little less ''spacey'' than some of the others, not quite so reliant on the audience being totally ripped off their nut if you follow me.Dark side is an album I have had since age 17 and still listen to 18 years later.

souldnt be to long till dark side of the moon is available on dvd!
''Live in Pompeii''(dvd) is great the part with the dog singing is really cool

Dark Side of the Moon IS available on CD! :)

yer but the dvd would be nice on a surround sound system and a huge 110cm tv, kinda like the one in my lounge :)

There's a good documentary on the making of Dark Side on dvd. It's great, has Gilmour doing Breath solo on acustic and Roger doing Brain Damage solo on an acustic guitar. Awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back