free frillneck lizard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Scott
thought you would see the heading and bugger !!!! Sue said you cant have the Mitchelli but we will can give you the Frilly hope he makes you happy see you on the week end, sorry ever one for scaring you , but if Scott dosnt take it i will put it up for grabs Dont email yet as those that email wont get alook in
who said you dont get nothing for nothing & Luke if your reading this your free jakies are coming just have to hatch

Mick & Sue

just went out the back and the barbatas are laying and so are the jackys and the other mitchells is looking ready as well
What a night

sorry dragon lady he is all mine :)
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MICK AND SUE ILL LOOK AFTER HIM FOR YOU :)

sorry guyz
scotts taken it!
i have babatta eggs in the incubater and decieded to give two free juviniles to someone on the bus trip to Canberra as a mystery prize
sue and i cant be there have a good trip guys
mick and sue

Good on ya Mick and Sue , good to see nice things like that ......
Sounds like a good season hey .

yes just email me and i will put you on the list its just easy for me to copy and paste to a folder they wont be expensive
Mick

i want mojo to have a friend and dont wanna get a male just incase mojo is really a real boy lol he black beards etc but still cant tell 100% just from the black bearding

not long as i have 4 females ready to drop, 1 droped 28 eggs tonite, and i sell unsexed as i normally sell whole clutches to VIc ,SA and Act petshops but have decided to try and keep them cheap to NSW keepers
depending on how many you buy i might also down size and sell two of my females adults
mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back