Free long necked turtle to GOOD home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done zoojas I can see that little turtle must be thinking he is dead because he has gone to heaven!
thanks , yeah he is chasing the gold fish around atm . but they are all turtle smart :)
i threw in a couple of earth worms and he ate them up . i have him in quarritine for a month [ in pond 3 ] then he can go in the boat pond with my big girl .

thanks , yeah he is chasing the gold fish around atm . but they are all turtle smart :)
i threw in a couple of earth worms and he ate them up . i have him in quarritine for a month [ in pond 3 ] then he can go in the boat pond with my big girl .

sweet good to see he is doing well.

Thanks Zoojas, the kids and I were very happy to leave him with you once we saw your great turtle setups. :)

Eastern long neck turtle

hello i have seen the pics of your ELT's and i have one right now and he is ready to breed so i am wondering will you sell one to me? if not i guess i will have to keep searching.

thanks

update

Well i thought id give u all a bit of an update on the turtle .
He is doing fine , he now comes out of the water and comes upto me at food time .
I just took a couple of pics , as per normal his in his fav spot .
boi1-25275.jpg

boi-25274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back