Freight help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalTonkin

Reaction score
I'm looking to move a hatchie from Sydney to Adelaide. What are people's suggestion?
I have heard Feathers and Scales may not be the best option? However I have a friend thatbuses the to send birds from Adepaidr to Darwin all the time and has never had a problem with them...?

I'm looking to move a hatchie from Sydney to Adelaide. What are people's suggestion?
I have heard Feathers and Scales may not be the best option? However I have a friend thatbuses the to send birds from Adepaidr to Darwin all the time and has never had a problem with them...?
I’ve used feathers and scales for hatchies and never had a problem :)

Does anyone know if there is a way I can fly over and then fly back with the animal myself? That would be ideal hahaha

I don't freight much but did use Feathers and Scales 3 times, the service was fine, and the price was reasonable. The only problem was when Rex didn't unload my dragons in Moruya and they came back to Mascot and had to wait till the next day for a return trip.

Back