Freighting??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thals

hey all,

Just wondering how I'd go about freighting a small coastal carpet from the Sunshine Coast to Melbourne, and if anyone knows, roughly how much would this cost?

I've contacted Virgin Blue freight, but they no longer freight reptiles for some reason. Was thinking about AAE, but I'm not sure if they are able to freight from the Sunshine Coast, as I won't be able to get to Brisbane.

Any advice?

Hey hun
I know that freight to Brisbane is about $55 w/ AAE and that is including the basic charge and 1kg
Good luck :)
Bex

PS - their # is 13 12 13

I have no idea - I always call and harrass them over the phone lol
Give em a buzz, dial 13 12 13 and then dial 1, you should get through even at this time of night
Good luck ;)
Bex

Pretty sure they won't freight out of Sunny Coast. We enquired a while back about getting a python freighted to here and where told no go. AAE in Brissy is the closest place for us.

Yes AAE won't freight from the Sunshine Coast and as Virgin airlines suck, you'll have to drive to Brisbane to freight your animals. I suggest we all stop using Virgin airlines for travel as well. They're a pack of A...holes!!!

Expansa1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back