Frilled Neck babies, being Frilled Neck babies.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard are they to look after? They have to be one of the most awesome looking things when they frill up =p.

How hard are they to look after? They have to be one of the most awesome looking things when they frill up =p.

They are quite easy to look after Khagan. Although they do take a little work and patients
to get them to settle and except you. As long as you take your time with them, the do settle well.
Just let them settle and except you in their own time and you wont have any problems.

They are quite easy to look after Khagan. Although they do take a little work and patients
to get them to settle and except you. As long as you take your time with them, the do settle well.
Just let them settle and except you in their own time and you wont have any problems.

Sounds cool, shame they are class 2 :cry:.

Great looking little frillies.

The first time I ever saw them in person was down at the Melb. Expo and they're very cool to watch.

Andy, ur photos crack me up. seems they have a lot of charecter in them already. funny little buggers.
i specially like the one that frills up at anything....seems to hav some issues there. lol.
cheers
mel

Andy, ur photos crack me up. seems they have a lot of charecter in them already. funny little buggers.
i specially like the one that frills up at anything....seems to hav some issues there. lol.
cheers
mel

LMAO Mel, I do get camera happy, from time to time.
Here are a couple more pics of the little woodie muncher,
and 1 of my favorite of the 8, Im hoping this one is a big strong boy.

Attachments

• frill runt on thum.jpg
    frill runt on thum.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 54
  • Frilly 1.jpg
    Frilly 1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Frilly 2.jpg
    Frilly 2.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 49
bloody good shots mate

they look awesome and that one that keeps frilling is simply beautiful

top job and best of luck with them, you may even convert me back to getting some lizards if you keep posting shots like that, oh and if VIC DSE ever get off there *** and let us keep boyde's

a man holding a puppy and a man holding one of those little cuties are sure to get equal amounts of attention from the ladies..lol there just two cute ;)

a man holding a puppy and a man holding one of those little cuties are sure to get equal amounts of attention from the ladies..lol there just two cute ;)

Shhhh libbo, If the G/F sees your post, she will make me sell them, LMAO.

snakecharmabloody good shots mate

they look awesome and that one that keeps frilling is simply beautiful

top job and best of luck with them, you may even convert me back to getting some lizards if you keep posting shots like that, oh and if VIC DSE ever get off there *** and let us keep boyde's

Yes Brent, bring on the Boydes ;)

great shots Andy they look so full of character and yes would love one:D but would prefer a boyds first if the DSE would allow it:cry: But if you want to give one away I sure Bulldog wouldn't mind taking one of them on the truck lol:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back