Frogger isn't well, please help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koubee

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, One of my GTF's, "Frogger" had a small fall, he was being held by my daughter and he jumped. Fell approx 1 meter.
Ever since he has been sitting in the same spot of his tank and won't move. He's struggling to get his food. I am hand feeding him, so i know he gets at least a couple of crickets each day.
Is there any good "frog" vets in melbourne? I am willing to travel.
Thanks

are there any vets that deal with frogs? I've rung quite a few and none deal with frogs.....gggrrrrrrr.

found a vet, i've never been to him and never heard of him dealing with reps or frogs but i've gotta take him to see someone. Anyone heard of Rob Jones?

Peter Cameron
North Altona Vet Clinic
221 Millers Road, North Altona, 3025
(03) 9391 5837

Where abouts are you, because I know of one or two other frog vets around Melbourne if you cant get to Altona but I recommend Peter. I have been too him with a frog, he has frogs himself and he spoke at the recent frog festival.

Dr Jim Greenwood - Canterbury Vet Clinic

Dr Franciscus Scheelings BVSc (Melb)
Special Interest in Reptile and Amphibian Medicine
Glenhuntley Rd Veterinary Clinic. 1111 Glenhuntley Rd Glen Huntley
Tel: 95717144

Thanks meshe, i'm in narre warren sth. he's not looking to good, i've seperated him from the other frog, hope he makes it through the night, vet appointment tomorrow

Thanks Tracey, i hope he pulls through too, it'd be sad to see frogger go.

Dr Jim Greenwood - Canterbury Vet Clinic

Dr Franciscus Scheelings BVSc (Melb)
Special Interest in Reptile and Amphibian Medicine
Glenhuntley Rd Veterinary Clinic. 1111 Glenhuntley Rd Glen Huntley
Tel: 95717144

dr Franciscus Scheelings dose not work at glenhunty anymore. And they couldn't tell me where he works now.

Meshe, i just rang Peter Cameron, THANK YOU for putting me onto him. Great guy, i've cancelled my other appointment and Frogger and i are going to see him tomorrow.
Thanks again, you've helped me heaps with my frogs.
Cheers

Liz

Not looking to promising, I'm a bit sad at the moment. He's such a great little frog.

he's looking slighty better this morning, he has a bit more movement in his rear legs now. I spoke to the vet and he has recommended that we wait a few days and see how he goes. It could quite possibly be just bruising. So i have saved myself a trip and now i won't be getting lost.............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back