Frogger isn't well, please help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be ok, not much change since earlier today. I'll see how he is in the morning, Gradually he is getting better, i can see it in him more and more

sorry guys but a bit gross, but i just cheked him again and he's pooped, he hasn't pooped for ages. Must be a sign that he's getting better.

Lol my friends tell me beging a herpa is weird I wont tell them we are getting all excited ova frogger pooping But thats great,he must be on the mend.

He's looking HEAPS better today, slightly more movement in his rear legs, he was trying to hop today, he almost did it....lol. He's really started to eat too. I'll keep him seperated from the other frog till he's 100% better. Thanks everyone for your support, really appreciate it.

he's looking heaps better but still has minimal movement in his rear legs. I'll be making an appointment to go and see Peter Cameron, hopefully tomorrow. Just want to have him xrayed just to be sure that there is no damage to his legs or back. He's eating like a pig, which is a good sign.
I know it wasn't a very high fall but i think from the way he landed he may have hurt himself more than would normally occur.

Unfortunatley this morning i found frogger in not a very good way. I spoke with the vet and he said i could bring him in but there proberly isn't a hell of a lot he can do. I'm taking him anyway.
Poor frogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back