frozen Rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zard

Reaction score
Can anyone here recomend someone who can send out some frozen rats of varying sizes.

please:)

i only get mail a couple of times a week so they would need to be packed specially and sent off on certain days to allow for them to get here and not sit at the PO and get all smelly.

Hey Zard
Rob Porter in QLD sells frozen rats I believe
He is in QLD.
Livefoods Unlimited Pty Ltd
PH/Fax 07 5533 8375
Good luck :)

I have rats (waiting for my first litter) and hoping to breed them on a regular basis in large numbers... would anyone be interested?

Have you heard about the Abola virus that hit the Congo recently?
It was caused by a local villager that found a dead monkey in the forest.
He thought jackpot!!!!! and took it home to eat.

Approx 2 weeks later his bodily tissue turned to fluid and he bled to death from every orifice.

I think not!

Sorry everyone if your eating dinner.

Ebola is rampant in the primates of West and Central Africa. Most tribesmen catch bushmeat to feed their families and monkeys are a major part of it. Most of those countries have minor outbreaks in some remote village up-country periodically.

We appear to have gone off-topic - sorry Zard! Umm.....Rodent Rancher has some good prices and I think Animal Attraction might also be able to freight them to you.

:p

Hix

Sorry, this was supposed to bw for a post about feeding your python a rat that was dead with no known cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back