Funny behaviour??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_ProCs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i was just watching my young EWD chase down a few crickets and he got covered in sand because he was wet from running through the water, then he jumped back in and started washing his face with his back foot hahaha I thought it was funny as :D

has anyone else got any stories of the reptiles doin something funny/weird??

Camo..

Last edited by a moderator:
with my ewd's and angle heads- they have a little sensetive spot around their eardrum, so if u give it a little tickle they scratch it with their back leg.
its so funny to watch its kinda like a dog scratching itself

awesome, mines only a young'n :D but he's awesome not too sure on its sex tho im hoping its male :p hahah

heaps cool, what age do u reckon they have to be b4 you can tell there sex from just looking at them???

im not 2 sure, but my 3 males are starting to mature a bit- puffing up theyre throats and theyve got bright orange chests.
i think you can tell some how by the base of theyre tail

oh ok cool as, i just like the look of the males when they are adults haha they look awesome, but what ever this one turns out to be im still gonna love it all the same hahah

haha yea, mine watches me type coz its tank is near my computer and sometimes he tries to jump at me hahaha but he hits the glass

ive got mine outside in a 8 x 3 x 3 enclosure

Attachments

• water dragons 012.jpg
    water dragons 012.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 46
  • water dragons 016.jpg
    water dragons 016.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 48
  • water dragons 015.jpg
    water dragons 015.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 50
  • waters 2 001.jpg
    waters 2 001.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 53
LOL Camo, i have an EWD male that scratches around his ear with his back foot. Soooooo cute.
I also have one little Pilbara Knobby that uses his tail as a lure to attract the crickets but the other one also gets attracted and tries to bite him on the tail. I have a King Skink that runs up and grabs the food out of the EWD males mouth then runs off on him. I have a 10ft coastal that uses his tail to give me wedgies and a cape york that will always sit on your waist like a belt and when she knows i am about to put her back wraps one of my arms around my hip very tightly so she doesn't go back. I have a Land Mullet that likes the feel of rolled oats against her belly and a Forest dragon that likes to eat snails but know before she plays with it for half an hour first by throwing it in the air and dropping it from the top of the enclosure. I'm pretty sure everyone has animals that have their own little funny ways of doing things.

Simone.

wow that set up is awesome
your EWD's look mad as hahha, in the last pic it looks like 2 females and 2 males :D
but they look heaps cool
Cheers for showing the pic man

Camo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back