G'day all. Yet another newbie here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyw

Reaction score
G'day everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Ben and I'm from the Mornington Peninsula in Vic.

The wife and I are keen to get into the world of geckoes in the coming months and are keen to find out more about them. We're both fans of the boldly coloured types, for example Levis Levis and the northern velvet geckoes. If anyone can suggest any others?

Also, is there much involved in the breeding side of it? Obviously incubation is needed but in general is it a difficult process?

Basically, I'd need advice on the whole shebang so, forgive me in advance for the barrage of stupid questions! I've already been quizzing Josh.

Thanks heaps everybody, I'm sure I'll see you around!

I'll most likely see some of you on the AIF site too as I'm heading into the world of scorpions at the same time.

Thanks for the welcome CrystalMoon.

I can't believe how many members there are! I've been hovering around the invert site for a while and there is nowhere neat as many people on there. Mind you, that's not to say that the people on there don't know their stuff! There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on there!!

I'm hoping that by getting into the realm of geckoes, my lovely wife will become ok with snakes in future. Time will tell!!

Cheers guys and girls!

Howdy howdy,you're missus will steal the first hatchy you buy,they are so cute and defenceless.and now i can't stop.i have one little gecko,just a plain common SA marbled,i named him baxter.he seems to really enjoy his dusted crickets and his grated carrot.and he appears to be growing quick as well.i really like the more expensive types but don't have any yet,am learning with baxter before i spend 100's of $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back