G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwaka

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Wayne, and I live in Murrumbateman. I have a Stimson's hatchling coming (once it is feeding properly), and have never owned a snake as a pet. Ihave looked after a few that I have rescued (I relocate elapids with Wildcare), but they are not really hands on kinda snakes!

Comfortable and confident with the venomous ones, so I think some common sense with a python and we should get along famously.

This is me....
_MG_0107.jpg

Pretty happy chappy, huh?

Anyway, will post photos of the hatchling when I get it......

Hi there, I've only just got my first snake too. A Windorah Stimsons and I love her. She's so beautiful. It's her first feeding day today so really looking forward to that. Good luck. :)

Welcome Wayne. Great choice for first snake. Stimson is next on my list as soon as I find a hatchling up my way....or a woma hatchling first maybe lol

Last edited:
Hi Wayne, i just picked up my first snake today, a stimson as well, i got a Broome Stimson... :D His name is Stimpy ;) i havent had a hold yet he was pretty stressed when we got home so i just put him in his little house and left him alone for a while.

Any idea on a timeframe for your little guy?

hello and welcome be sure to post up some pics when you get your stimmy! :)

As requested, a piccy. I was double checking the temperature to make sure it wasn't too warm, and Elliott decided to come out and explore, so a quick snuggle with my wife and then back in to acclimatise. He seems pretty happy and active, exploring his little box and tasting the air a lot, so I might feed him on Saturday, giving him 48 hours to settle in and get bored and reeeeallly hungry!!:D
View attachment 285919

Hey Wayne,

Welcome to APS and glad your happy with Elliott

Im comfortable in knowing he'll have a great home after meeting and talking over the last few weeks

Enjoy

May have to have another crack at the picture, it's not showing. :)

In the meantime I'll post one for you if you like just let me know.

Regards,
Brett :)

Thanks Brett. I tried clicking on the link at home after I posted, and it showed.
Here is a second attempt at attaching...

Attachments

• Mim and Elliott.jpg
    Mim and Elliott.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Welcome mate, enjoy your new stimmie when you get him! He's a real looker :D This site is great! You'll learn heaps and ask as many questions as you like, we are happy to help :)

Thanks Brett. I tried clicking on the link at home after I posted, and it showed.
Here is a second attempt at attaching...
Welcome to the site. I really like your Stimsons colours and pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back