Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonUnit

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been reading this site on and off for a couple of years and finally taken the plunge and subscribed. I am interested in Stimson's and related small pythons and hope to acquire one or two in the next 12 months after I get set up.

I'm located in Brisbane and currently searching for breaders of Stimson's pythons in my area. If I can't find any I'll have to work out what import forms I need to complete and how to go about importing pythons interstate which I'd rather not do as I'd like to keep things fairly simple!

Anyway I'm glad to be able to say hello and wish everyone all the best!

Regards

Charles

Last edited:
welcome to the site charles im sure you will find it very informative and helpful the people are really nice good luck with your stimmies.

Hi Chloe, Godspeed and Shamus. Guys those were quick replies! Thanks for the welcome :)

Godspeed I saw your childreni in another thread and it looked fantastic. Hope to join the ranks of a keeper of these wonderful reptiles when I have all the information I need and an enclosure established.

Gday also to Olive Xm - I will be sure to post plenty of pics at the appropriate time!

All the best and thanks for such a friendly welcome.

Last edited:
Chris, thanks for posting those pics. I really like the look of your stimson! Do you know what locality it's ancestors are from? Really nice enclosure you have there too.

I haven't seen any posts from Swampy yet but I'll see if I can do a search and if I find him contact him by email or PM and ask if he's going to breed next season to feel free to email me as well.

Thanks for the tip!

Chris is that A Georgetown stimmie? if so who was the breeder of that one, and will they be breeding that variety again? I have been looking into getting a Georgetown pair or MacDonnell Ranges pair and only ones I have come across so far is Simon and Diane Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back