G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
G'day All

Names C.J. New to this site.. and from what i've seen this is an excellent site!. very well done to the people who've made this!!!.

hope the people here are just as excellent as the site..

Best Regards.

C.J (SyKeD)

Hello and Welcome to APS.

Do you currently keep any species of reptiles?

i've just gotten a gecko. its a southern leaf tail... and i've had it for 5 days.... i really need to know the laws on keeping them.. if u need a licence. or can u just keep them?

You need a permit/licence to reptiles in Australia - I'm think there is 1 state that you can keep certain species of lizards/geckos without a permit, but don't quote me on that! I only know the laws for Queensland.

Where are you in Australia? Someone from your area might be able to help you out more than I can.

I'm In Sydney...

also i'm looking at getting those Garden Skins (Lampropholis guichenoti) you need license for them?. can you avoid getting a license if its just for the one reptile. I'm not looking to get any more this gecko and the Garden Skinks. ( i've been very fascinated with the garden skinks for a long time and just recently i want to learn more about them, how they act and stuff like that. stuff you cant really see)

could you's tell me some Requirements for gecko enclosure?

i can give you a picture off the gecko if you's like + the tank its in

oh ok. very sorry. i'll look into getting a license. im very new to this stuff....

hahaha! awesome. chris-cool has given me some help!. i didnt think i'd get it so quickly.

Welcome SyKeD. :evil: Bwahahaha. There's good & bad on APS. It's up to you to figure out who is who! :p:evil::lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back