gecko question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarzan

Reaction score
Hi All i have recentky setup this gecko tank 600mm wide 600mm high &300mm deep it currently houses 2 oedura tryoni (southern spotteds) and i was wanting to ask the more experienced keepers if they thought it would be ok to put some of my thicktails in to run around on the bottom. Not sure how geckos cope being housed with other gecko species? Any help or opinions would be appreciated. It seems as though there is heaps of space and i have made sure there are plenty of hides.
Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

House them separately if at all possible. In saying that however, you probably won't have any trouble if they're all the same size. Years ago i kept a number of Thick-tailed, Lesueur's and Stone Geckos all in one 3ft tank and had no issues at all.

Thanks for mr bredli i thought that they would probably go ok they are the same size and the enclosure has plenty of floor and climbing space. Anyone one else housed gecko with or without problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back