Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewise84

Reaction score
hey all, i just seen a gecko jump out of my bin. it did not look like a Asia gecko. it was dark brown with a light brown strip on either side. would like to know what type it was. sorry ran off before i could get a pic.

i'll see if i can get some pics tonight it was cute it had same tail missing too, i all was have geckos around but mostly the Asia geckos. but had a few skinks in the shed too.

nah this one was bigger and different color and i have bush behind me and was not pink

most asian house geckos are pink to white at night ...... living in your bin suggest arboreal and unless it was a robusta it would have been AHG

Might be one of these then?
100vv_0291.jpg

You've not even given your location, so no one has a chance in hell of guessing lol... besides the obvious AHG.

it was dark brown with a light brown strip on either side.

Yup fits the description!

Its amazing how different geckos can look during the day, they easily fool the inexperienced into thinking they are different species

you calling me inexperienced ? i do know what a a Asia gecko looks like ok i have heaps around the house through out the day and night and im in QLD different climate too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back