Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no hes merely stating that many geckos and reptiles can quite easily be confusing as they change colours on a regular basis

yeah i do know they do it was a different head shape to a house gecko and bigger eyes. and had strips

Hey, mate. I can *almost* guarantee that, in our neck of the woods, it's likely to be and Asian House Gecko in his day clothes. I have ones that hang out around my front door that are dark chocolate brown in colour! They look amazingly different to when you see them in the house at night on the white walls!

would it have big eyes and is about a female hand size with two light brown strips ( Kristy) and yeah used the little icon too

yeah, mate. 3 inches sounds about right for an adult, and yep, can go from very dark choccy brown to tan, with lighter stripes on the sides. Then, at night, they go that white/pinkish colour.

i cant belive this thread has made 3 pages.

You are the one who says you are experienced and you are the one that saw it!

how can you expect a bunch of people sitting on there computers to ID it on the crappy description that you gave especially when it takes nearly 3 pages before anyone knows where you live!

my money is still on AHG

donks

i did not call my self either and it was not called for and i like to keep where i live to my self more there are such thing as stalkers

something tells me you will never have to worry about one of those....

my guess is a Hemidactylus frenatus wheeleribineri ? but i dont know much about geckos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back