Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Gecko...

africancichlidau said:
Don't know what it is but it's having a nice feed :)

lol I never knew Captain Obvious was a member here :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Gecko...

Dicco said:
Gehyra dubia, Common Dtella, one of the native house Geckoes.

According to the books, if that was photographed in Junee, then it's a range extension for Gehyra dubia.

:p

Hix

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Gecko...

I agree with Dicco....Geyra dubia or Dubious Dtella
"HABITAT: tropical to warm temperate dry sclerophyll forest to woodland and shrubland" Encyclopaedia of Australian Animals Harald Ehmann 1992
Extends as far south as Craig's kitchen. The distribution map didn't include places as far south as Junee but it sure looks like one.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Gecko...

I have no idea where Junee is..

but australis perhaps

I'd say its virtually impossible to tell whether its Gehyra dubia or Gehyra variegata unless we can see a close-up shot of the underside of its feet!

Just at a complete guess though I would say its G. variegata as they seem to be much more common in Western NSW. Ive caught up to 65 in a night around one homestead! :shock:

Do I sense a bit of sexual tension?

Do I sense a bit of sexual tension?
You should leave the room Brodie and do a lap around the block, this should ease your sexual tension, if not, get out your penthouse mags and off to the toilet with yourself........LOL That will release any more tensions you may have.:D

hahahaha thanks brodie ;) your arm will be sore when i get back to darwin!

Hahaha yeah and your face is gunna be sore when I get up there in September Brodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back