General Info Seeking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRE-808

Reaction score
Hi All :)

I am only very new to this website but have loved snakes for as far back as i can remember and decided that i want to get my A into G and get myself set up both with info and all the necessary gear to get one :)

I have seen on here that most of the 'vivs' are rather sparce. When i have thought about it in the past, i have thought more about getting a store bought 'viv' or one made custom. Just wondering if there is any benefit to sending the extra money for the custom/store bought Vivariums? Mainly asking for the snakes happiness and comfort.

Also, the choice of snake as a starter. I have had my heart set on a Atherton Jungle Carpet Python or SouthWestern Carpet Python but have since learned they are, by the better part, quite snappy snakes. Since joining this website, i have seen and read other bits and pieces that have made me think about getting either a Centralian Python or Murray Darliing Carpet Python as a starter. Looking for a bit of advice as to what might be the better choice of the four for both the snake and me.

Also, any books that would be a good idea for me to get my hands on, dvds, forms on the net etc etc etc... i am hungry for information and knowlege.

Anything that i have not asked for but would be good thing for me to know, throw it my way :)

any advice and help would be greatly appreciated :)

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back