getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) Minnie Waters yuraygir NP

Q) When signaling with fire how do you form the international distress signal?

A) I don't know, I carry an epirb
B) Fold or scrunch? ..... I really don't wanna know lol Could you survive if you were lost in the bush? (and yes I could, I have excellent survival skills) apart from the fire distress question :oops:

A) depends how im feeling at the time and what kind of mess iv made, i could survive longer in the bush than i could in the city

Q) have you ever seen your favorite herp in the wild

A) Yes, some of them... Coastal's, Olives, Browns, Red Bellies, Amethestines, Taipans to name a few
Q) Do you have an inny or an outy? (mines an inny) Belly button

A. Inny lol.

Q. Umm...do u sleep on your tummy or back, side lol?

A) Back and side, Chest is too big to sleep on Tummy ;)
Q) Do you like Big Electrical Storms? I am captivated by them

I like being outside in them I love the feel of rain on my skin or face. Hence ive got a cold and chest infection atm. My own fault :)

Q. Do you think its a waste of time sending money to third world countries when they never seem to improve ? Unless you can tell me one that has ?

It's like a big night out - you sink some cash and see nothing for your efforts, but it makes you feel good while you're doing it.

Would you eat human flesh?(I have, quite underwhelming)

A: I think it depends on the organisation that receives and uses the money. We are onto our third sponsored child through World Vision. They do things like intall wells so that a village has clean water to drink. They pay for teacher training and the school classrooms and equipment so that students ina village can get an education. It is very localised but for those on the receiving end it is definitely life changing.

Q: What brings the biggest smiles to your face?

PS. CrystalMoon, I hope you realise I am now likely to have dreams about you attempting to sleep on your tummy. Yeah, I know - typical male reaction. Damn testosterone!
Sheldoncooper. I too love the smell of the rain. To walk through a ferny grove or forest where it has recently received a decent downpour and sunlight is filtering through the clouds , fills the senses with the most exquisite sensations. It is so alive, so beautiful, so biologically sensuous.

A: If the individual was already dead and my survival depended upon obtaining food, yes! If you are really desperate, it doesn't much matter what form your food comes in.

A: If the individual was already dead and my survival depended upon obtaining food, yes! If you are really desperate, it doesn't much matter what form your food comes in.

Q: What brings the biggest smile to your face?

It's funny what people need to motivate them to do something. For me it was for a laugh hahaha.
To answer - I'm a sucker for a good schadenfreude, also seeing fools injure themselves doing blatantly foolish things. Stupid is as stupid does as Forrest Gump would say.
Non evil smile would be hearing my 5 month old daughter laugh. Nothing on earth beats that sound.

Would you have wanted to work on the Manhattan Project if you were a scientist in the 40's?

A: I think it depends on the organisation that receives and uses the money. We are onto our third sponsored child through World Vision. They do things like intall wells so that a village has clean water to drink. They pay for teacher training and the school classrooms and equipment so that students ina village can get an education. It is very localised but for those on the receiving end it is definitely life changing.

Q: What brings the biggest smiles to your face?

PS. CrystalMoon, I hope you realise I am now likely to have dreams about you attempting to sleep on your tummy. Yeah, I know - typical male reaction. Damn testosterone!
Sheldoncooper. I too love the smell of the rain. To walk through a ferny grove or forest where it has recently received a decent downpour and sunlight is filtering through the clouds , fills the senses with the most exquisite sensations. It is so alive, so beautiful, so biologically sensuous.

A) My Daughter looking up at me with so much love and telling me I am the Best Mummy in the whole universe
Q) Do you try and put yourself outside of your comfort zone?

PS Blue, You never disappoint lol

A. Yep, gotta live all or nothing! And you have to go well out of your comfort zone when going to the gym to see any results

Q. Would you sacrifice a relationship you have been in for a few years to go and do something you always wanted to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A) Only of the relationship was not functioning in a forward direction. If the significant other was draining and could not support my need to do something I always wanted to.
Q) Do women have a use by date? A topic that came up in the staff room the other day

A. NO but im starting 2 think men do! ;)

Q. Do u think about what might have been? Or do u focus only on the now?

A. a privilege, one which may take for granted.

Q. Do you like summer or winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me the howls of winter any day.

Who would you throw overboard if you had to, the women, the children, or the old folk?

A) the old folk, they always have a funny smell
kids you can tie up and the women id put to work and recreational activities

Q) what is the newest species of varanid classified in aus

Last edited:
recreational activities” Haa Haa. Now that has to be one of the best euphemisms I have encountered in a long while.

A; I know there are ate least three species groups that are being worked on but the last species added I know of for sure is V. bushi,named after Brian Bush, a top bloke. Interestingly enough Busho's nickname is the “Old Perentie”

Q: If you could give someone a gift of any value. What, to who and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back