Gillens enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
so i'm starting a holiday project to make a enclosure for a gillens. i have an old side table that isn't being used and would make a great enclosure. its about 2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft white malemine.

what i have so far
glass - for free

i'm going to acquire my basics like filler (theres a bunch of holes), sand paper, LOL new drill bits coz most are busted, just the bits and pieces i need.

this is the potential enclosure

ideally i'd like to have a desert theme any suggestions before i start would be great. i'd love to have a stimmie in it but i have an enclosure for that

Attachments

• 03042011.jpg
    03042011.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 99
Cool good work, can you show us once its finished?

Ben

haven't started yet!!! but yeah, when im done and the 'during' process i can put up pics.

if i could have a snake i would put a stimmie in there and it wont be standing up like that it will be on its side. i'd love a monitor coz i have yoda already and don't want geckos (nothing personal just not a massive fan)

For an adult Gillens you will need an enclosure double the size you are about to make. You can keep the Gillens in that sized for about 8-12months but then will need to upgrade. If your short for enclosure sizes then maybe have a look at childrens python or stimpsons python.

Yeah sorry to be a buzz kill but my hatchling tristis is in a click-clack that size and I already think it's too small

ohh :( well stimmie enclosure it is otherwise it will go up for sale when done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back