Give a Man two days off in a row and he WILL build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job mate, am sure the furry critters will be very comfy n happy with that, am thinking of setting up my own hatchy rack atm, can't afford to shell out for the awesome ones they have out there like the true blue ones right now, one day maybe :D

i think you should save my dear as those things are the bomb !!!!

Yeah I know, I keep looking at them n drooling, amazing craftsmanship there, one day lol

kupper they are awesome like your enclsoures aswell hopefully my turn out like that when i start building. Keep up the good work =)

well the herp room has changed again ill go see if i can get photos

Do you just sit the food on the mesh? I've never actually tried to see if the rats can get to it, just always figured the mesh was too small to be able to eat through.

Cheers,
Allan

What type of paint and sealer are you using1 on the poly to create that background that won't melt it? I can't afford to buy another latex background like I did with my enclosure...

well done kupps....good to see that ur doin sumthing constructive now ur not in chat lmao...how do you feed the mice in those racks???

Small containers of food inside the tubs

I'm still trying to perfect a system but if I put the food ontop they eat there babies as it's easier than having to climb

Nice racks, yeah those tubs are getting harder and harder to find, just by chance i was in bunnings this arvo and looked up on a dusty shelf and seen 6 of them sitting there hidden and with no price on shelf lol. Only cost me $7.40 each.
All i got to do now is build a rat rack.

Might be an obvious question but what's so differernt about these concreter tubs. Is it because they're a shallow tub with good surface area? As most tubs you see get too deep as you increase surface area.

Cheers,
Allan

think its cause they resemble the rat and mouse containers you buy from pet supply places but those ones are about $80 + each and those tubs he's using look pretty good and are only $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back