Glass sliding tracks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacques92

Reaction score
Had trouble finding these
for those who are looking for them
bunnings sells them but most of the people at bunnings dont know what you are looking for ,
so just gife them this part nummber Po2626 made by cowdroy
suits 5mm thick glass

Or ask where the built in wardrobe door spare parts are. From memory the fly screen parts are in the same aisle - I spend WAY to much time at bunnings :)

Yep, I had 4 Bunnings staff(amazed there were that many on shift!) not have a clue what I was looking for, even giving them product, makers name and product code and not find it.
Two minutes later I found it in the flyscreens and curtain rails section.

I asked for it the other day and they sent me to the bulk timber yard lol

I went home hardware they have plastic double side glass tracks 3.6m long

The Cowdroys 5mm tracking come in a standard length of 2.4m.

I was lucky enough to get 1.8 m lengths
I know i asked about 4 diferent people at bunnings
no one could help me they suggested all these other place to try lol

Last edited:
1.8 & 1.2 from my local. 1.2 is a 'special order' and only 60c cheaper so I just go for the 1.8

I made 4 trips to Bunnings about 4 weeks ago......SPoke to 5 different people. Nobody had ever heard of them. I then went back with the Cowdrey brand name (that was trip 4 - I knew they had them cos another forum member had bought them there 2 weeks prior!).

They put it in the computer....and after several attempts they told me they had not even heard of the brand and it did not exist in their system.

Last week, while meandering around the store looking at other things I stumbled across them in one of the aisles so bought them immediately. They were stacked vertically in the same area as the door draft strips etc.....

So much for them never having stocked them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back