Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We;ll be right for numbers

im catering for about 50...that rug rats included

by all the mutts comming

i should put Pal in the menu...

dont forget water bowls if you briig ya dog along...

You boys are gonna be sorry...lol

So, do we bring our own name tags or will you have stickers there for us. Also, do you guys want us to chip in and give you a bit of cash to help cover your costs?

ok every one im willing to met people on the service road that runs off river hill road eagleby. in there cars to follow me over to the park

I'll bring sticky lables and a marker, so it won't matter if anyone forgets or doesn't have any.

You boys are gonna be sorry...lol

So, do we bring our own name tags or will you have stickers there for us. Also, do you guys want us to chip in and give you a bit of cash to help cover your costs?

Yeah, I don't think it's fair that you guys wear the cost of it all! Plus if people don't turn up (usually always happens!) then you're stuck with a lot of leftover food that you've spent all the money on!!!

what time you heading down there mick? take my mutts for a run there shortly might send the missus home with them and wait there with my esky.

im leaving in ten to secure a table...

then wait the few hours till people turn up...

will have the esky too...

tell your missus to bring a table cloth.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back