Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, well i was going to come today until i broke my leg playing footy, now i cant drive, stupid leg, have fun all cant wait to hear about it

Hi all, just back from the bbq. Just wanted to say a big thanks to naja (and his wife & dad) and to tattooedkitten, and to everyone who came along. What a great day. And to put faces to names is always good too. If anyany didn't or couldn't get there, you missed a good bbq, BUT....keep an eye out 'cause I'm pretty sure everyone is keen to do another one.

Cheers and thanks
Mick

was a big turn out for a first one. may be next time could be some where that we can bring our herps and show them off

I had a great time meeting you all and can't wait to do it again. :)

Thanks guys for all your hard work in setting it all up.

glad everyone enjoyed their day at the park. the start of many i believe.

i have to say that the number that turned up really suprised me, i thought not even half would actually show their face, seems i was wrong. i think the count was 21 aps members plus a few?

some great people turned up, and i think for the first get together it was a great success. i know for me and mick the morning/day/night festivities just finished.... sort of;)

yer was a good day thanks for the bbq Mick and Peggy. was great meeting everyone. so are we going to make this a regular end of the month thing or what? cant wait for the next one. and were are the pics?

when mick gets on we'll have a chat about then next one maybe next time i wont have the kids so i can sit down a chat instead of the running excise lol

I hope you guys took some pics...
My memory of yesterday was: Bed - sick - bathroom - hospital - injection - more sick - home - a bit less sick - bed - and 16 hours of sleep.
Really sorry I wasn't able to attend. :(
From what the doctors said, I caught some sort of virus that manifested itself in my ear and threw the balance center totally out of whack. So whenever I moved my head in any kind of way, it felt like I was on a rollercoaster... but not the good kind. Lucky it's not contageous, and I should be back on my feed on Monday or Tuesday.

not good Tinkanderoga get better. yer they have pics was a great day. think next time the boys should bring their cricket or footy stuff was funny watching them in a big group then desperse into smaller groups lol and Tattooedkitten next time i'll bring my kids and they can entertain your two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back