Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weather in Japan too today as any F1 fans would know. Someone reported seeing an F-Duck, I'm not sure how they could see anything, ha.

i,ll need to borrow Noahs ark soon with all the rain we have had here the last couple of weeks..

alexander clark park at loganholme could be the go. few drinks and a bbq to get to know everyone and have a chat, bit of bushland that gets the occasional snake and usually plenty of lizards, dog friendly and i think you can even get to the waters edge to throw a line in.

bearded dragon is always a good spot also.

also plenty of nature reserves around back of beenleigh, windaroo, logan village to go for a herp at later dates.

Alexander Clark Park would be ideal...

Or the BMX park in beenleigh on the other side of the river

there was one that was held at the brisbane museum along time ago and was run by alma searl, i cant remember why it stopped i was only a young fella at the time. was awesome to see all the snakes people brought along but i always got really tired half way through the meeting as i wasnt interested in the herp politics at all.

I'm definitely interested.....I'm at Manly West but will travel so that's not a problem.

I need to find more tattooed, pierced, reptile loving people to surround me cause all my friends and workmates think I'm weird...lol

hey im here for ya jewly guys think im werid too i got a tattoo and piercing which im soon going to get more

ahhh yes the typical stereotype..tattoos + piercing + snakes = weirdo!

there was one that was held at the brisbane museum along time ago and was run by alma searl, i cant remember why it stopped i was only a young fella at the time. was awesome to see all the snakes people brought along but i always got really tired half way through the meeting as i wasnt interested in the herp politics at all.

Yeah that was Qld reptile and amphibian club....
it died out...
I want to bring Ted and Elma into this club too,, they carry a wealth of experience between the two of them...

hey everyone how is interesting in coming u can pm najanaja, and myself for info on the meeting thanks

Time to put day and date to the vote...

Next weekend is Scales And Tails expo in Ipswich so it is out of the question...

So dates to shoose are either Saturdays or Sunday?

17th or 18th Oct
23rd or 24th oct
30th or 31st Oct..

And from the PMs if everyone is happy with Alexander Clark park at logan reserve?
Dewar Drive, Loganholme
UBD Ref. 263 P13
Link for park and activities is posted below.

http://www.logan.qld.gov.au/LCC/logan/parks/directory/alexanderclarkpark.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back