Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
count me out then, have to try make it to the next one.

you might want to get there a bit earlier, the bbq and undercover areas fill up pretty quick on the weekends. think the bbqs are wood fired too...

I'm free on Sundays...
I think that whichever date is picked, half of us won't be able to make it, and half will.
Maybe instead of picking a single date now for the first one, perhaps start straight away with it as a monthly thing. Say, decide now that it will be every last sunday of the month, or every second saturday, something like that? I know that I would remember that way rather than dates
I think it would be good to make the social one a night time thing on weekends, that way those of us who work during the day could still make it. I'm not sure that many nightshifters work weekends, not sure?

Why dont we make it from 11.30 till whenever. a few will get there earlier for gather wood and secure a spot...

A few of us will hang around for ages for all the late taggers

then start cooking from say 1pm ish?

sounds great, wont be able to make it this time but deff next time.

Thanks Jasspa...

Now thing are moving along nicely..
I have maybe organized a special guest speeker for our first meeting following this Bqq..

it would be real nice if people would comfirm if they are maybe, definate or not comming?

it would be nice to meet most of you because i cant do this club all on my own and i would like to meet everyone to get a feel for you..

first i would like to thank Tattoodkitten for all the help she has been giving me..we are PMing eachother 100 times a day and it is great,
id also like to thank Ozzie Python for all the behind the scenes Pms too..

and for all the messages encouraging or confirming this Bbq..

Thankyou and keep them comming..

Also if you would like to nominate yourself with in the club to help at stages or speek at meetings i would be greatfull as i really would love to make something BIG out of this...

Hopefully this is just the start we all look back on...

Thanks paople and APS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back