good on ya steve

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to point out...

Steve is not untouchable guys.
Infact he makes many mistakes that cost him scars,stitches,invenomation,lacerations etc etc.
He has also risked other peoples lives on numerous occasions,such as scaling a rock gorge with he's wife using no safety harness or ropes.This almost led to Terri's demise.Terri can decide her own mind if she wants to participate in he's moronic actions however but a 4 week old baby has no decision at all....

Ya I think having venom spit in your eyes from a cobra counts as being invenomated. Plus I call b.s. on the whole never being bitten by a hot thing. The way that guy handles snakes....

Oh goodness Belinda you really have a bad case of idol worship where it comes to Steve Irwin. Your comments are to be expected of a thirteen year old I guess and with your few posts don't think anyone will seeking your minding services for either kids or animals. As for snapping him, I thought I read somewhere in another thread what a nice tight grip Daddy had on Bob :roll:
Mystic Herps your analogy was spot on.
Rina

Good. yet another man who knows to fear what he does not understand Marc. :lol:. Thirteen year olds worshipping Steve Irwin is a whole lot less scarier than grown adults doing the same thing and I hope you are not confusing me for anyone else as I have not condoned any of Steve's actions!
As for being only thirteen I am sure we all appreciate Belinda's youth, but when she elects to submit her opinions along with all other members they are open to scrutiny and comment irrespective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back