Got my first snake today, so happy now.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all,
Snake ranch for me were a pleasure to deal with, answered every question i had a newbie and made me fell more at ease. Their prices are great at the moment, i was highly tempted to add a female Stimmie as well but wife said no.

Little guy seems to be settling in well, is out and about exploring his click-clack tonight.

Anyone got links to pics of these "but ugly" $50 jungles?

Congrats on the python mate, he has gorgeous markings and nice eyes :)

Congrats on ya first...awww he's a nice looker...my first was a Stimmie and second which is also a Wheatie born 25-12-10 I nearly named him Jesus but Sheldon sortta fitted better.

oohhh SNAP Dan!!! I just picked up my little stimson's today too!!! he's so small (a few months younger than yours) and just so cute!! It's going to kill me having to leave him alone to settle in for a few days!!!
I held some other lovely snakes today too, so addictive, I want them all now!!! (I refused to hold the BHP because I knew if I did I would be back in 12 months with my cat 4 ready to buy one and my hubby would kill me!!!)
I had a 5 hour drive to get him, there and back, so am totally exhausted but I think too excited to be able to sleep yet!! (as is my 5yr old son!!!)

I contacted Snake Ranch a couple of months ago in regards to Jungles, however they were not selling Jungles this season. Instead, they were concentrating on breeding tiger-striped jungles.. The butt-ugly jungles are probably the product of that project..

I contacted Snake Ranch a couple of months ago in regards to Jungles, however they were not selling Jungles this season. Instead, they were concentrating on breeding tiger-striped jungles.. The butt-ugly jungles are probably the product of that project..
Yeah, they are all striped, disappointed I missed out but there is always next season.

I think its rather amusing that you all chase a mass breeder and pay what ever they are asking (wether it be a high or low price) when there are private breeders that in my opinion have better quality animals that are not turned out in mass but for very simular pricing, yet you wont buy off these people!

The question is (to coin a phrase) Why is it so?

For me, I wasn't planning on buying more snakes at this stage, but when I saw that price for what I wanted I made an exception lol. Also as a noob, I don't know the who's who of breeding, who are reliable, safe, clean breeders are. I had heard good things about SR so I feel a bit more comfortable about buying from them.
Thats just me though.

I think its rather amusing that you all chase a mass breeder and pay what ever they are asking (wether it be a high or low price) when there are private breeders that in my opinion have better quality animals that are not turned out in mass but for very simular pricing, yet you wont buy off these people!

The question is (to coin a phrase) Why is it so?
Hey, I was only considering it because the price was good and they were nice hatchies, so far I have bought nearly all my reptiles of small breeders, the exception being my woma girl as I couldn't find a suitable female anywhere but SXR.

awsome iam looking on snake ranch at the blond spotteds i really wont one mum wont let me i tired everything this is so gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back