got my new jungle today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mareebapython

Reaction score
got my new jungle today. photo is up now

he is about 16 months old with a nice yellow. :D
got him out after feeding my carpet pythons and forgot to wash my hands and paid the price.. nice bite to the finger and he wraped around me and it took about 15 minutes to let go.. :? he is abit of a snappy fella but isnt too bad.

isnt the best photo but its better then nothing...

Also, when i got my carpet python it looked at every part of its enclosure ans was always trying to find a way out but my jungle hasnt bothered to look around and just went straight to its hide and hasnt come out.. is that normal?

Attachments

• 120_3484176914337_254714571_n.jpg
    120_3484176914337_254714571_n.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
congrats how good is it when you add a new snake to the collection , im kinda going through withdrawals and its only been since march since i got the last edition :)

congrats how good is it when you add a new snake to the collection , im kinda going through withdrawals and its only been since march since i got the last edition :)

its the best! just trying not to go grazy and by every reptile i see and only buy the ones i really love :)
why are you going through withdrawals?

he is about 16 months old with a nice yellow. :D
got him out after feeding my carpet pythons and forgot to wash my hands and paid the price.. nice bite to the finger and he wraped around me and it took about 15 minutes to let go.. :? he is abit of a snappy fella but isnt too bad.

isnt the best photo but its better then nothing...
When ever I want my snakes to let go of something I just run them over some cold water under the tap and they let go straight away or dip them in some water.

Tryed that and it still didnt want to let go and i didnt want rip it of me and hurt it or myself so i had to wait for him to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back