Got the camera out this morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Scott

Reaction score
Thought I might share some of my Smooth Knob tails (levis levis) images and my Eastern Blue tongue.
Hope you enjoy them.
Cheers

Attachments

• Eastern-Blue-Tongue.jpg
    Eastern-Blue-Tongue.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 112
  • levislevisimages.jpg
    levislevisimages.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 145
Waterrat - I love her images. I find I sell most of my images to stock libraries with white backgrounds. I have set up some fake backgrounds after seeing your article though.
That yellow levis I got from you Kuppa. She was red when I got her but has become yellow with age.. Go figure!

sorry mate ......... :lol:

chameleon levis woot woot im a morph breeder

The White background is white perspex. helps that the lizards can't get a grip on it and can't run off it in time for me to grab them too!

The White background is white perspex. helps that the lizards can't get a grip on it and can't run off it in time for me to grab them too!

Cheers James , i have used a few things before but never perspex ... might give it a shot .

when you come around on sunday , i might organise lunch and photo sesh LOL my iphones camera isnt cutting it anymore

Another way of doing is to place a light under the perspex. If I shoot a frog or a gecko that doesn't move (for a while), I use this light table, fluoros overhead and time exposure. Alternatively, you can place a flashguns under and over. This way, you don't have any shadow from the animal.

orange.jpg

table.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back