Great doco monday 10.30 on animal planet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Afro.
Mabe I was to hash to ansfer to Alexahnder.
But we did say before about well known person here on site that he is Idiot, and big fight started. SW will remember that well.
I think that is not always nice to express your opinion by insulting somebody.
You can have opinion, and still don't have to insult people to saying they are Idiots. But mabe I am wrong here.

If you all think that we should call others idiots, well I apologyze to Alexahnder.
I personally think that you can express your opinion with out calling names. But I am not expert on the way people should communicate. Mabe use of english language need more strong aproach then my original Czech grammar. I am confused compleetly now.
Mabe that is the reason people use worlds like bast... f... sh.. and simmeler all the time in conversation here in Australia.

I better let you guys to set the standards here and please let me know if we should call another people Idiots. if that is the right way, I will change my opinion on this. I am always happy to please as many people as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back