Great news guys about jerome (lacey)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol now now children - keep it up - I'm having a good laugh here!

Josiah - Well done mate! Good to hear it's all going well for you and Jerome.

i have not said much as im holding back a large amount of what i would like to say due to the APS site rules

I just want to ask where you did you research ? Fruit loops box by any chance ?

i searched on google. i thought it would off been easier then it actually was. sorry for the attitude before but i was worried for the monitor and unsure of the problem, i didn't want anything to go wrong with my first lacey. i am glad so many people gave me advice, it helped me so much. I think think should flow smoothly now.
again thanks kupper and sorry for the attitude and the way i acted about this situation.

no the vet double booked me by accident, dont believe me call them. so have to take him monday.

i am just going to take him incase, because clear fluids are coming from where he is shedding

no actually you were probably first in line when they handed out stupidity with immaturity.

hey mate i got emailed this picture of you at the back of the humour line
bltro.jpg

hey josiah7 been reading all these threads with interest thinking about buying a lacey soon whats your new improved setup can you post some pics tar

if you have seen my other post it shows how i have re arranged the tank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back