Green enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so jealous! i wish i could get either a green, or even a roughie

when yours is in the click clack did you have it sitting on a heat mat? and if you did were you running a thermostat? if so was it a dimming or a on / off type?? and did you have your probe in the click clack or sandwiched between the heat mat and the underneigh of the click clack???

when yours is in the click clack did you have it sitting on a heat mat? and if you did were you running a thermostat? if so was it a dimming or a on / off type?? and did you have your probe in the click clack or sandwiched between the heat mat and the underneigh of the click clack???

At the moment it is in a climate controlled room. If I was using a click clack i would be using the same thermostat as I am using now(dimming) and would have it inside the click clack

Very nice Jay,what are the dimensions of the enclosure,without the tub....MARK

At the moment it is in a climate controlled room. If I was using a click clack i would be using the same thermostat as I am using now(dimming) and would have it inside the click clack

ok cool, im using a dimming thermostat and the probe is inside but it doesnt seem to work properly with the heat mat when the thermostat dimms the head mat starts clicking rappidly

looks great jay, and good job jkcustoms. just sold my panel saw so i'll be talking to you in the future.

ok cool, im using a dimming thermostat and the probe is inside but it doesnt seem to work properly with the heat mat when the thermostat dimms the head mat starts clicking rappidly
I think you have too much heat. I would put a tile on top of the heat matt to spread out the heat. That what I have done in the past. The tile holds the heat

I think you have too much heat. I would put a tile on top of the heat matt to spread out the heat. That what I have done in the past. The tile holds the heat

ok cool mate. thanks for the heads up . ill start my own thread about this so i dont comtinue to flood this one

Thanks mate was good to get together with 'jay76' and 'solar17' and make something that is hygienic and quick and easy to clean ,

The snake will be going in tomorrow I think mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back