Green tree snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi2212

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a new obsession with the green tree snake found on the Eastern part of Australia, I am keen to watch them in the wild and hopefully get some snap shots. Does anyone where a good place to look for them in NSW? I am from sydney, is their anywhere near sydney that they are found or if not where is the closest place that they can be seen? Thanks!

i have a huge cheeky one in my back yard.. we know he is there when the birds go hay wire. i live at woongarrah on the central coast :) hope this helps

i am in sydney and i see plenty of tree snakes,mostly from callouts as i dont really go looking for them that much,they can be hard to spot but are very common.
probably the easiest place i can think of to find them is on overcast days in sheds with tin cladding right up just under roof.
I also find them in roof spaces at night in areas where they are common.Bowen mountain is one suburb that comes to mind.

Yeah take your pick from the national parks to the north, south and west and you will find them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back