Greetings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

numchacar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey there!

Im just new here, I have not had a lizard since I was a kid but now im getting back into the game got my lisence and now looking to buy either bearded dragon blue toung or some shinglebacks to breed to help out numbers with this breed of lizard.

Hi there and welcome theres many people that breed beardered dragons there was some in the for sale section not so many single backs

Welcome to the site, I am thinking about venturing into lizards myself.... They are characters aren't they :)
Kind regards
Crystal

Last edited by a moderator:
gday people, just letting you guys know I'll be notified of when a shingleback becomes availible =D

hi and WELCOME enjoy your stay :D

Thanks im sure i will =D

Hi there and welcome theres many people that breed beardered dragons there was some in the for sale section not so many single backs

Yeah I know i can easily order in a blue toung and there are allready a few beardys in at my local store but im now on a list waiting for shingle backs

Welcome to the site, I am thinking about venturing into lizards myself.... They are characters aren't they :)
Kind regards
Crystal

Thans alot Crystal you really should get a lizard there a great creature to have from experience

Welcome to APS ;)

Thanks mate =D

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Hey mate whats going on? =D

Gday Gday mate =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back